Diversity and Inclusion
Around here, diversity isn’t a buzzword — it’s a competitive advantage
We take great pride in providing clients with solutions and strategies that include diverse perspectives. Frost Brown Todd is a place where equal opportunity is not only encouraged, it’s backed with the support to help team members realize those opportunities. Here’s how:
- Hiring process - We employ structured panel interviewing as part of our selection process to guard against potential bias.
- Ongoing training - We regularly conduct mandatory diversity and inclusion training for all attorneys and staff.
- Scholarship fund - We’ve established an annual scholarship to financially assist the diverse students our attorneys are mentoring.
- Community involvement - We actively participate in organizations that focus on diversity, including the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, the Law & Leadership Institute, the Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program, and the Summer Work Experience in Law.
- Internal initiatives - Our firm has a dedicated Diversity and Inclusion team — including a full-time Director of Diversity & Inclusion with over ten years of experience — that closely monitors and reports on diversity statistics for each practice group, and meets annually to ensure women and minority attorneys are afforded opportunities.
Proud to help pave the way
We’re proud of the diverse culture we've created for ourselves and our clients. Recent recognition for our efforts include:
- Named among the "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" in national benchmarking survey and report by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2015 and 2016.
- Recognized among the 100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys in the Glass Ceiling report by Law360, April 2016.
- Listed a “2015 Top Performer” by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity.