Areas of Focus
Indiana University, J.D., 1978, cum laude
Indiana University, B.A., 1974
Select Awards and Recognition
- AV® Rated, Martindale-Hubbel®
- Best Lawyers in America ®, 2001-2015
- Indiana Super Lawyers®, 2004-2015
Alan S. Brown
Al is the chair of FBT’s business litigation practice group and has vast experience in all kinds of business litigation, including state and federal trials and appeals and commercial arbitration. He has served as outside general counsel for several years for fast-growing, highly profitable automotive inspection/sorting company.
- Tried and won major case regarding theft of trade secrets from automotive services company—AGS Capital Corp. v. Product Action Int’l, 884 N.E.2d 295 (Ind. App. 2008).
- Counsels Tier I and II suppliers on broad range of contract, warranty and recall issues.