Areas of Focus
Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1977
Indiana Law Journal, Board of Editors
Indiana University, B.A., 1974
cum laude, with honors
Select Awards and Recognition
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2001-2015
- Selected for inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers®, 2004-2015
Randall R. Riggs
Thirty-five years devoted to the defense of automotive and recreational vehicle equipment manufacturers and suppliers have made Randy Riggs what clients call a "true" professional when it comes to defending their products and protecting their reputations. Serving as lead counsel across 15 states for product liability and automotive matters makes it clear that Randy is in high demand. When you need a quarterback to take the lead in the defense of your products locally, regionally or nationally, Randy has the ability and the experience to get the job done.
Defense verdicts for vehicle/component part suppliers in Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Arizona and Texas.
- Obtained defense verdicts with findings of "no defect", even in difficult jurisdictions such as Boone County, West Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and Watebury, Connecticut.
Lead counsel for summary judgments or dismissals without payment in approximately 50% of matters closed over the last five years.
- Obtained dismissals in Texas, Florida and Oklahoma in wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases.